The news of a major accident has come to light in a village of Chhatarpur district in Madhya Pradesh. In fact, six people of the same family died due to being hit in the Bijawar area here. The incident took place in Mahua Jhala village under Bijawar police station, about 42 km from the district headquarters.
Bijawar police station in-charge Mukesh Singh Thakur said that a toilet was being constructed in Mahua Jhala village. For this a septic tank was made and a roof (laner) was put over it. He told that this morning a person got down in the septic tank to remove the setting on this roof and suddenly the current spread due to the light installed in the tank and he got caught in it.
Madhya Pradesh | 6 people of a family died due to electrocution in the Bijawar area Chhatarpur. They were engaged in cleaning a tank: Sub Divisional Police Officer Sitaram Avasya, Bijawar
— ANI (@ANI) July 11, 2021
The sad news of the death of 6 people of Ahirwar community due to electrocution was received while digging soil for construction of toilets in Mahua Jhala village, Thana Bijawar of Chhatarpur.
I pray to God to grant peace to the departed souls and strength to the family members to bear this deep loss. Peace!
— Shivraj Singh Chouhan (@ChouhanShivraj) July 11, 2021
Thakur said that in order to save this person, five other members of his family also went down one by one into the septic tank and they also got electrocuted, due to which six people died. The deceased were identified as Laxman Ahirwar (65), Shankar Ahirwar (35), his two brothers Ram Prasad (32) and Milan Ahirwar (28), Narendra Ahirwar (25) and his brother Vijay Ahirwar (20), he said. happened. After the incident, the rest of the family immediately took everyone to the health center, where the doctor declared them brought dead, he said.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has expressed grief over the incident. they have their Twitter But it is written – While digging the soil for construction of toilets in village Mahua Jhala, Thana Bijawar of Chhatarpur, 6 people of Ahirwar community got the sad news of death due to electrocution. I pray to God to grant peace to the departed souls and strength to the family members to bear this deep loss. Peace!