Digital Desk, Delhi. Amid the second wave of Corona, the Modi government has given a good news to the central employees. Soon the government can increase dearness allowance of central employees and pensioners i.e. DA and dearness relief i.e. DR. Which was halted last year because of Corona. According to media reports, DA and DR will be restarted from 1 July 2021 and will increase by 28%.
- Central employees are currently getting DA at the rate of 17 per cent, this can be increased by 11 per cent, which means
- Last month itself, Minister of State for Finance Anurag Thakur said in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha that, from 1 July, all central government employees will get the full benefit of DA and they will be provided with freeze DA from January to June 2021 The increase in this will also benefit.
- Apart from DA, the central government also had good news about pensioners.
- The central government announced a few days ago to increase the maximum limit of family pension for government pensioners.
- Explain that till now the central pensioners were getting the maximum limit of family pension at Rs 45,000 per month, but now it has been increased to 1.25 lakh.
- As your DA increases, so will your Provident Fund (PF).