Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has announced the lockdown due to the increasing corona infection in Bihar, he informed about this by tweeting. The lockdown has been imposed from May 5 to 15, which will come into effect from Wednesday. Evening curfew was announced in the state till now. The shops were opening till four in the evening. The government had increased strictness to reduce market congestion, instructed to strictly follow section 144. Despite this, cases of corona infection did not appear to be decreasing. In such a situation the decision
Judging from the ever increasing corona case
More than 10 percent of positive cases were being received in the state. In such a situation, after the Crisis Management meeting on Tuesday, Nitish Kumar announced the lockdown. The government has announced new guidelines regarding this. There will be no restriction on those going for vaccination. If you are going from a private vehicle to a health-related vehicle and a health-related complaint, then there will be no restriction on them.
Know what will be open during lockdown and what will be …
With the announcement of lockdown, schools and colleges will remain closed in Bihar. It has also been decided to keep the religious places closed.
– Shopping malls, cinema halls will also not open. Parks and gyms will also remain closed. Commercial and private establishments will remain closed.
– Unnecessary traffic will be restricted, strict action when caught rotating without reason, all types of vehicles will cease to operate.
– Not more than 50 people in marriage, DJ will be banned
– Not more than 20 people at the funeral ceremony
Instructions to all DMs to set up isolation centers and community kitchens at identified locations
– Free grain to ration card holders
– Exempt all necessary service from lockdown, drugstore, hospital, ambulance, vehicle taken by the government
– Vegetables will be able to be sold freely from 7 am to 11 am.
– Public transport will run with 50% capacity but only people who travel by plane or rail will be able to travel in it.
– All government and private offices closed
– Establishment related to banking, insurance and ATMs will be exempted. Petrol pumps, LPG, petroleum installations, print electronic media will be exempt. Work related to agriculture will be exempt.
– Religious sites and parks will also be closed during lockdown.
Instructions have been given to keep all the institutions like schools, colleges, coaching institutes, training, research closed.
– Shopping malls will not open in Bihar, ban on Dharm Sthal will continue as before. The restaurant will only be allowed home delivery. At the same time shops of essential goods have been allowed to open with restrictions.