The Nitish Kumar government has announced a lockdown to curb the growing infection of the Corona virus in Bihar. The lockdown has been imposed in the state from May 5 to 15, which will come into effect from Wednesday. During this time, unnecessary movement will be restricted, strict action on getting caught while walking. All types of vehicles will be closed except for essential services. In this regard, guidelines have been issued by the government. At the same time, the politics of CM Nitish’s lockdown has also started heating up.
Tejaswi said – The younger sir was obeying the orders of his elder brother.
Leader of Opposition in Bihar Legislative Assembly Tejashwi Yadav retaliated by reacting to the tweet announcing the lockdown of the Chief Minister. He wrote in the tweet, ‘For 15 days the entire opposition had been demanding a lockdown but the younger Saheb was following the orders of his elder sahib that the lockdown is not to be done till 2 May. Now, when the infection spread from village to village, they are showing off. In this crisis, come out of low-level gimmick and politics, come hawk.
Congress supported the announcement of lockdown
The Congress party has supported Nitish Kumar’s decision of lockdown. Congress MLC Premchand Mishra said through a Facebook post that he supported the declaration of lockdown in Bihar. It would have been better if Chief Minister had done it earlier
Bihar Corona Update: Nitish Kumar took stock of Patna city, expected big decision amid Corona crisis
There was a continuous demand for a lockdown in Bihar
Actually, the opposition parties including RJD were constantly demanding lockdown in Bihar. However, till now the evening curfew was announced, increasing strictures in the province. The shops were opening till four in the evening. The government had increased strictness to reduce market congestion, instructed to strictly follow section 144. Despite this, cases of corona infection did not appear to be decreasing. In such a situation, after the Crisis Management meeting on Tuesday, Nitish Kumar announced the lockdown.
Bihar News: Pappu Yadav said recovery is being done at the cremation ground in Nitish government
Know what will open and what will happen in lockdown
Schools and colleges will remain closed in Bihar. It has also been decided to keep the religious places closed.
– Shopping malls, cinema halls will also not open. Parks and gyms will also remain closed. Commercial and private establishments will remain closed.
– Unnecessary traffic will be restricted, strict action when caught rotating without reason, all types of vehicles will cease to operate.
– Not more than 50 people in marriage, DJ will be banned
– Not more than 20 people at the funeral ceremony
Instructions to all DMs to set up isolation centers and community kitchens at identified locations
– Free grain to ration card holders
– Exempt all necessary service from lockdown, drugstore, hospital, ambulance, vehicle taken by the government
– Vegetables will be able to be sold freely from 7 am to 11 am.
– People will be able to go out with this pass
-Construction work will continue
– Public transport will run with 50% capacity but only people who travel by plane or rail will be able to travel in it.
– All government and private offices closed
– Establishment related to banking, insurance and ATMs will be exempted. Petrol pumps, LPG, petroleum installations, print electronic media will be exempt. Work related to agriculture will be exempt.
– Religious sites and parks will also be closed during lockdown.
Instructions have been given to keep all the institutions like schools, colleges, coaching institutes, training, research closed.
– Shopping malls will not open in Bihar, ban on Dharm Sthal will continue as before. The restaurant will only be allowed home delivery. At the same time shops of essential goods have been allowed to open with restrictions.