- CBSE releases assessment pattern for 2022 board exams
- The board told – under what circumstances the result of 10th and 12th will be made
- CBSE gave complete information about 2021-22 examination by issuing circular
This year CBSE has divided class 10th and 12th into two terms. There will be two term exams for both the classes. Along with this, internal assessments, practicals and project works, etc. will also be taken. When will these exams be held, what will be their pattern.. Click on the given link to know its complete details- CBSE Exams 2022: 10th-12th exam will be held twice a year, syllabus will also be cut
CBSE 2022: Under what circumstances the result will be made
1. If the situation improves and students are able to go to school or exam center and take the exam?
The board will conduct Term-1 and Term-2 exams. These exams will be conducted at schools or exam centres. Theory marks of all the papers will be divided equally between both the term exams.
2. If schools remain closed in November-December 2021 due to COVID pandemic, but Term-2 exams are held at schools or centres, then?
Students will appear for Term-1 exam (which will be MCQ based) online or offline mode from home. The weightage of marks of this exam will be reduced in the final result and the weightage of Term-2 exam will increase.
3. If schools remain closed in March-April 2022 due to Corona, but term-1 exams can be held at the school or center, then?
Final result will be prepared on the basis of performance and internal assessments of students in term-1. The weightage of Term-1 exam will be increased.
4. If schools have to be completely closed due to Corona and students have to give both Term-1 and 2 exams from home, then?
In this case, the final result will be based on internal assessments, practicals, project work and term-1 and term-2 theory exams (which students will give from home). However, the weightage of exams given from home will depend on the verifiable, reliability and validity of those exams.
read this also : IIT without JEE: Take admission in IIT without cracking JEE, know what are those special courses