- This year too, due to the outbreak of Corona epidemic, pilgrims and devotees will not be able to visit Chardham.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat postponed the Chardham Yatra in view of the rising outbreak of Kovid.
- CM said that Chardham’s visit is postponed in view of increase in Kovid cases in the state
This year too, due to the outbreak of Corona epidemic, pilgrims and devotees will not be able to visit Chardham. The Chardham Yatra has been postponed in view of the rising outbreaks of Kovid. Uttarakhand
However, the doors of the temples will open at their own time. CM Rawat took this decision after a high level meeting held on Thursday. Religious Affairs Minister Satpal Maharaj was also present at the meeting. CM Rawat said, ‘The doors of Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yamunotri will open only at Tay Muhurta. The priests will continue to offer regular puja there. But there will be a ban on the arrival of devotees.
Last year too, the famous Chardham Yatra was postponed due to the Corona epidemic. Recently, the event of Kumbh in Haridwar has also overshadowed this epidemic.
chardham yatra news: Badrinath-Kedarnath did not even see this year! Uttarakhand government postponed Chardham Yatra