Digital Desk, New Delhi. The cases of coronavirus epidemic in the country are seen increasing once again. In the last 24 hours, 41 thousand 683 people were found corona infected within the country. During this 38 thousand 793 patients were recovered. At the same time, 510 people also died due to infection.
So far 3 crore 12 lakh 56 thousand 839 people have been affected by the corona virus in the country. Out of which 3 crore 4 lakh 21 thousand 813 people have been recovered. At the same time, 4 lakh 19 thousand 21 people have died. At present, 4 lakh 3 thousand 605 patients are being treated in different hospitals of the country. According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 17,18,439 sample tests were done for corona virus in India yesterday, till yesterday a total of 45,09,11,712 sample tests have been done. At the same time, the total vaccination figure in the country has gone up to 41 crore 78 lakh 51 thousand 151.
status of coronavirus in the country
- Total new cases came in the last 24 hours: 41,683
- Total cured in last 24 hours: 38,793
- Total deaths in last 24 hours: 510
- Total infected so far: 3.12 crore
- So far cured: 3.04 crores
- Total deaths so far: 4.19 lakh
- Total number of patients currently undergoing treatment: 4.03 lakh