- Corona under-trial cases drop from last week in 30 states
- The infection rate of Kovid-19 cases in 344 districts is less than five percent
- The government said, one crore people will be vaccinated every day till July-August
The central government has said that by the beginning of July or early August, enough vaccines of Kovid-19 will be available so that one crore people can be vaccinated every day. The central government also said on Tuesday that there is no protocol to administer vaccines of the same company to the same person until
Center said a big thing on relaxation in restrictions
Regarding the relaxation of restrictions in the districts, the central government said that in such districts, the infection rate should be less than five per cent by a week, more than 70 per cent of the eligible population should be vaccinated and the appropriate treatment of Kovid-19 There should be awareness at the community level.
The government said that in the last week, the infection rate in 344 districts has been less than five per cent and there has been a decrease in the number of patients undergoing corona virus in 30 states. After the Kovid-19 cases reached the highest level on May 7, they have decreased by nearly 69 per cent.
Corona Peak came on 7 May
Covid cases have dropped by nearly 69 percent since the peak was recorded on May 7.
Thirty states have reported a decline in the cases under treatment of Kovid-19 since last week.
– In 344 districts of the country, the infection rate of cases of Kovid-19 is less than five percent.
– The government said that in order to open the districts, the rate of Kovid infection should be less than five percent for a week, more than 70 percent of the sensitive population should be vaccinated.
– By the beginning of July or August, the Center said that we will have enough vaccine of Kovid-19 to vaccinate one crore people daily.
– Kovid does not have a mix protocol of vaccines until the next update. There is no change in the schedule of the two-dose vaccines Kovishield and Kovaxine.
Ravi Shankar Prasad targeted the former president of the Congress, asking- ‘Has Rahul Gandhi taken the vaccine dose yet?’