Digital Desk, New Delhi. Registration for the next phase of covid-19 Vaccination Drive for citizens above 18 years of age will start at 4 pm today. Citizens can register themselves for vaccination through Umang App, Arogya Setu App and covin Platform. Until now, only people over the age of 45, healthcare and frontline workers were allowed to be vaccinated. However, from May 1, all adult citizens will be able to get their vaccinations.
Registration for 18 plus to begin on https://t.co/GAlicKy5QI, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April.Appointments at state government centers and pvt centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May: Aarogya Setu # COVID19pic.twitter.com/h882EyRSdl
– ANI (@ANI) April 28, 2021
Know the answers to the questions related to registration?
1. When can you register?
- Registration for coronavirus vaccination will begin on April 28, 2021 at 4 pm.
2. How to book appointment for vaccination?
- All eligible citizens can register online and book an appointment through the CoWin portal. Registration Link – https://www.CoWin.gov.in/home
3. What documents are required for registration of eligible citizens?
- You can register with any of the ID given below.
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the Ministry of Labor scheme
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
- Official Identity Cards issued to MPs / MLAs / MLCs
- pan card
- Passbook issued by bank-post office
- Pension document
- Service Identity Card issued by Central / State Government / Public Limited Company to employees
- Voter ID