The results of Sunday’s by-election in Rajasthan were very interesting. Where the ruling Congress won in Sahada and Sujangarh. On the other hand, the highest focus in this election was being seen in Rajsamand seat. Where Congress won this seat and wanted to break the supremacy of BJP and their fortifications here. At the same time, this seat was also very important for the BJP, because the late BJP leader Kiran Maheshwari had kept the seat on the Rajsamand seat for a long time. In such a situation, the focus of
BJP fielded Kiran Maheshwari’s daughter in the field
The BJP decided to field Kiran Maheshwari’s daughter Deepti Kiran Maheshwari instead of any new candidate. After this, the seat was capped here with the top leaders of the BJP continuously. Deepti Maheshwari also tried to speed up her campaign on social media with door-to-door capping after getting tickets from the party.
Gulabchand Kataria’s rally changed the atmosphere
It is noteworthy that right from the beginning, BJP put its strength on this seat. From BJP state president Satish Poonia to Leader of Opposition and MLA from Udaipur Gulabchand Kataria also sought votes in support of Deepti Maheshwari here. But the difficulty arose when a statement made on Maharana Pratap of Gulabchand Kataria created anger among the people of Rajsamand and the Rajput society. According to political experts, this capturing of Gulabchand Kataria showed a negative impact somewhere during this period. However, Kataria apologized on this matter thrice and took damage control in this case.
That’s why Rajsamand is BJP’s stronghold
Let me tell you that there was also a big advantage in Rajsamand assembly constituency that here is senior BJP leader and Diya Kumari MP who belongs to Jaipur royal family. MP Diya Kumari also worked hard in capturing Deepti Maheshwari. At the same time, people’s affection and sympathy towards Kiran Maheshwari also appeared to play an important role in winning Deepti Maheshwari.
Tansuk Vohra also gave a tough competition
It is noteworthy that entrepreneur Tansukh Vohra was fielded here by the Congress. According to media reports, Tansuk Vohra was also known for his social work in Rajsamand. So there was sure to be a thorny fight between Deepti – Tansukh, but in this interesting match, the victory was finally recorded by the late Kiran Maheshwari’s daughter Deepti.
Know how Deepti won the fortress through 10 points
1. BJP’s Deepti Maheshwari won by 5165 votes in Rajsamand assembly constituency.
2. Deepti Maheshwari got 74841 votes.
3. Former MLA and Deepti’s mother, late Kiran Maheshwari, got full benefit from the sympathy.
4. Deepti reached the public with the promise of completing the development works done by Kiran Maheshwari in the last two terms.
5. Leader of Opposition Gulabchand Kataria along with all the big leaders of BJP state leadership, who did all the power for the victory of BJP.
6. The team of Congress election in-charge Pushpendra Bhardwaj and Mines Minister Pramod Jain Bhaya were deployed for micro monitoring but could not get the benefit.
7. Deepti got full benefit from the intervention of the central leadership after the handing over of the city council due to dissatisfaction among the workers regarding ticket distribution in the recently concluded elections to Rajsamand Municipal Council area.
8. Voters became emotional after being the daughter of former MLA Late Kiran Maheshwari, wearing a voice-like appearance and wearing the same clothes.
9. Rajsamand’s permanent Congress leader Dr. CP Joshi could not come before the public due to constitutional post, which Congress suffered.
10. The BJP took the workers from different meetings of all social organizations including OBC women youth and such people, in the belief that it was possible to win.