- Touching news from Gorakhpur amid growing Kovid infection
- Death of an infected couple, one and a half year old son burnt fire
- 17 lakhs spent in 7 days, but could not save life
Amidst a growing case of Corona, a very touching picture was seen from Gorakhpur district in Uttar Pradesh. Millions of rupees were spent here after a couple got corona infected. But his life could not be saved. After this, one and a half year old infected son was lit by the parents at the
17 lakhs spent in 7 days
37-year-old Ajay Jaiswal and his wife Anshika, 35, a resident of Pastor Bazaar in Gorakhpur, were found corona infected a few days ago. Later on investigation, his 6-year-old daughter Gungun and one-and-a-half-year-old son Anand were also Corona positive. The couple had received 70 percent infection, due to which they were admitted to a private hospital in Rajendra Nagar. When the situation started deteriorating, the doctors referred.
On April 20, Admit was made in a hospital located in the students’ union intersection. The couple’s condition continued to deteriorate, after which the family also approached a large hospital in the US. 17 lakhs were spent in 7 days but the couple could not be saved. Finally on Friday, Anshika and Ajay lost the battle to Corona.
One and a half year old infected son gave informant to parents, on Saturday, the deaths of Anshika and Ajay were reported to the children. After this, one-and-a-half-year-old Corona-infected son, Anand, lit the parents’ pyre on Saturday. On seeing the milk offering fire to the child, tears were spilled from the eyes of the people present at the ghat.