Digital Desk, Delhi. Most people use green tea to lose weight, but do you know that, by regular intake, your immune system is strengthened. Yes, low-calorie green tea is a superdrink and if you add some natural things to the green tea, then its benefits increase even more.
What are the benefits of green tea
- According to research, green tea also contains antioxidants as well as polyphenols called catechins.
- Because of these two things, our immune system is strengthened to fight against diseases.
- Apart from this, green tea also contains anti-microbials that prevent bacteria and viruses
- Green tea contains 15 leaves of Shyam and Ram Tulsi, ginger, lemon, honey, fine fenugreek seeds, Giloy sticks, Ashwagandha, Patthar Chatta leaves or their powder, Neem leaves, Arjun bark powder, Cinnamon, Cloves, Kali Soak chilli, raw turmeric or ground turmeric, agate salt and fresh mint leaves in water and keep them all in a grinder in the morning.
- After which boil this whole mixture in 1 glass of water for 15 minutes, then filter it and add salt or honey to it and drink it.
- You will understand the benefits soon.