Digital Desk, Delhi. The second wave of Corona has created chaos all around. The number of infected is increasing day by day. Many people have also become infected due to corona. So today we will tell you how to keep your lungs healthy during the corona period so that even if you have a corona infection, you can still face it firmly.
- The first way is to quit your smoking habit. Because it causes dangerous diseases like lung cancer, asthma and COPD. Constant smoking will weaken your lungs.
- According to Health Acts, the easiest and best way to keep the lungs strong is to do regular pranayama. For a few seconds, take a deep breath in and exhale. This not only clears your lungs but also improves the flow of oxygen. Also, breathing exercise reduces stress and anxiety.
- If someone smokes in your house, stay away from it because it also damages your lungs. Outside the house, protect yourself from any form of smoke and keep wearing masks.
- Do regular 30 minutes exercise to keep your lungs healthy. Also aerobic exercise can also be done. It also helps to take deep breaths.
- Healthy and Balanced Foods – Fruits and Vegetables, Carbohydrates, Proteins, Dairy Foods and Healthy Oils – These are five groups of food items to include in their daily diet.