- Lockdown in Jharkhand from today to April 29
- Action will be taken against the people leaving from the homes needlessly during the lockdown
- Government has taken decision in view of increasing cases of corona infection
- All religious places in the state will remain open during lockdown
The Jharkhand government has decided to impose a lockdown called ‘Health Protection Week’ from 22 April to 29 April to break the chain of Corona virus infection in the wake of rising cases of Kovid-19 in the state. It has started from today. Detailed guidelines have been
All the offices will be closed except the marked offices of the Central Government, State Government and the private sector in the state from Thursday. Also, all the shops and malls will remain closed except shops connected with essential materials. Only those connected with essential services will move out of their homes.
In Jharkhand, activities of agriculture, industrial, construction and mining work will continue during this one week lockdown. CM Soren has urged all people to strictly follow all the rules during lockdown and not to leave the houses without necessary work. He also said that more than five people would not be allowed to congregate in public places. Section 144 will be complied with in the state.
In Dhanbad, 5 people from the same family died from Corona, 6 people lost their millionaire family lives last year.
There is no restriction in these places
- Religious places in the state will also be open. But there will be a fixed number of devotees present there.
- The dhabas located on the National Highway will remain open
- Cities restaurants will open, only home delivery
- Grocery shop will only deliver home
- Movement of freight trains will continue
- No restriction on activities related to agricultural work
- All activities related to mining and construction work will continue
- E-commerce companies will also be able to make home delivery