- More than 62000 corona cases in Maharashtra within 24 hours
- There was a possibility of a lockdown in view of deteriorating conditions
- Health Minister refuses, saying Maharashtra will not face lockdown
In Maharashtra (Maharashtra Corona Cases), due to worsening conditions due to corona, beds in hospitals and shortage of medicines, speculation was being made to put a lockdown in the state, but on Tuesday the government denied it. After the emergency cabinet meeting, Health Minister Rajesh Tope announced that the state would not impose lockdown but some restrictions were being imposed.
The Health Minister
The minister said – adequate remodevir injection
Rajesh Tope said that we have enough Remedisvir, only the challenge is distribution. So I appeal to the doctors to use oxygen and remediesvir properly.
Oxygen is needed in 15% of the cases.
The minister said that Maharashtra is currently producing 1250 tonnes of liquid oxygen, which will only be used for 100 per cent medical use. He said that we are estimating that 15 per cent of the currently active cases may require oxygen.
Know what are the guidelines
– Airport service will not stop.
– Long distance train service will not stop.
– Work will be allowed in offices with 10-15% staff.
– Shops will be open from 7 am to 11 am.
– All other institutions will be closed.
– Transportation will not be stopped completely.
– People traveling non-essential will be stopped.
– If necessary work will be able to go with prior permission.