- New order amid increasing corona infection in Rajasthan
- The state government increased the lockdown in the state
- Home department issued new guideline after the instructions of the Chief Minister
After the rapid growing corona infection in the state, now the state government has announced to increase the public discipline fortnight (lockdown) implemented till May 3. Following the instructions of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, the Home Department has extended the lockdown from May 3 to May 17, 2021. It has been named ‘Pandemic Red Alert-Public Discipline Fortnight’. Let us
Special ban imposed in marriage ceremony
Let us tell you that the state government has given permission to call only 31 people instead of 50 in the marriage ceremony. At the same time, instructions have been given to impose a fine of up to 1 lakh rupees for violating the guidelines issued for the marriage ceremony. Orders have also been issued to quarantine the wanderers.
CM appealed to the public for cooperation
At the same time, CM Gehlot has said that the entire state is going through a difficult phase due to the increasing pace of corona infection. Along with the rate of infection, the number of deaths from kovid has also increased much faster than before. There is immense pressure on medical resources. In such a situation, the people of the state should help in coming out of this crisis by showing restraint and discipline, because until the chain of transition is not broken, all our efforts will prove to be less. He appealed that the people of the state should understand the magnitude of the epidemic and ensure that the State Government issued guidelines from time to time to prevent overcrowding in other activities including markets, marriage ceremonies.
Following the directions of the Chief Minister, the important points of the guideline issued by the Home Department on Friday are as follows.
According to the new guideline, ‘Epidemic Red Alert – Public Discipline Fortnight’ will remain on May 3, Monday from 5 am to May 17, Monday to 5 am. During this time, all workplaces, commercial establishments and markets will remain closed.
– ‘Epidemic Red Alert – Mass Discipline Weekend Curfew will be on Friday May 7 from 12 noon to Monday May 10 from 5 am and Friday May 14 from 12 pm to May 17 and from Monday to Friday from 12 noon to the next day. Till 5 in the morning, there will be ‘epidemic red alert-public discipline curfew’ in the entire state.
– Any person other than the permitted category during the curfew is found to be wandering without any reason, he will be institutionalized until his RTPCR report is negative.
– All types of food items, groceries, flour mill, cattle feed, wholesale and retail shops will be open from 6 am to 11 am from Monday to Friday.
Keeping in view the requirement of farmers, shops / premises of agricultural input vendors will be allowed to open on Monday and Thursday from 6 am to 11 am. Optical related shops will be open from 6 am to 11 am on Tuesday and Friday.
– Shops of mandis, fruits and vegetables and flower garlands will be open daily from 6 am to 11 am. Sale of vegetables and fruits through carts, bicycles, rickshaws, auto rickshaws and mobile vans will be allowed in the range of 6 am to 5 pm daily.
– Dairy and milk shops will be allowed to open daily from 6 am to 11 am and from 5 pm to 7 pm.
– Ration shops will be open without any holiday. Also, shops related to pharmaceuticals, medicines and medical devices will be allowed to open.
– Processed food, sweets, bakery and restaurants etc. shops cannot be opened. Home delivery facility will be allowed only till 8 pm. • Now 31 persons will be allowed in the marriage ceremony instead of 50 and the marriage ceremony can be held as a single event for a maximum of 3 hours.
In respect of the wedding ceremony, the date, time and place of the event will be given to the Sub-Divisional Magistrate by email, along with a list of the guests and guests to attend. No guest other than this list will be allowed.
Without prior notice, a fine of Rs 5000 will be imposed for organizing marriage ceremony and not keeping social distancing, and Rs 1 lakh if there are more than 31 persons.
Exemplary conduct and strict discipline are expected from government employees, officers and elected representatives during this period. These guidelines should be followed by the program in which they are invited.
– All sports grounds and public parks will now be open from 5 am to 11 am.
– All industries and construction related units will be allowed to work. The concerned units should issue identity cards for their workers, so that they can be facilitated in movement.
– It will not be allowed to open shops related to construction materials. Material can be supplied by phone or electronic medium upon receipt of order.
Under the new guideline, it has been advised not to use two-wheeler and four-wheelers for shopping in the markets as far as possible and to use pedestrian, bicycle or public transport (cycle rickshaws and auto rickshaws) from the nearest shop, so that the markets I am not crowded.
– It has also been suggested that during the ‘Pandemic Red Alert-Jan Discipline Fortnight’ postponement of marriage ceremony should be held later to prevent infection.
– It has also been advised that as far as possible no other person goes with the positive person admitted in the hospital. Only one person should be allowed under special circumstances.
– The remaining guidelines will remain in force as per the guidelines of Public Discipline Fortnight.