- Corona infection again intensifies in the state
- Weekend curfew reimposed in Rajasthan
- New guidelines issued by the government
With the continuous explosive figures of Corona coming out, now the State Government is also continuously adopting strict attitude. From Friday evening, once again the weekend curfew has been announced by the Gehlot government. Under this week, the weekend curfew will remain in full force from 6 pm Friday to 5 am Monday. This order will come into force from 5 am on 25 April. The markets
Declared banking time, permission to open e-friend also
According to the order issued by the home department, banks, insurance and micro finance institutions in point number 17 will be open from 10 am to 2 pm for the services of the public. E-Mitra centers have also been allowed to open.
- -Processed food, sweets, confectionery, bakery, restaurants etc. will not be allowed to open shops, only home delivery facility will be available.
- – It will not be allowed to open shops related to construction materials.
- – Material will be supplied on receipt of order by electronic means.
- – People were stopped from one district to another. In this way, the entire wedding will have to be organized in three hours